ASP of Dallas and Collin County is part of the largest pool service network in the US, America’s Swimming Pool Co. Formerly known as Forester Pool Service, The Dallas and Collin County ASP has provided high quality pool services at economical PRICES for over 23 years. We provide resort quality pool services so that our customers can make lasting happy memories in and around their pool. We are expanding our geographical service territory, and we are growing daily.
Renovation Sales/ Project Manager
The ideal candidate has a college degree, is a Certified Pool Operator, and has at least five years of sales experience that includes swimming pool service and renovation management. Strong technical knowledge and computer skills and excellent organizational and communication skills are necessary. All applicants must have a valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record, must be able to pass a criminal background check and drug test, and must live within a reasonable distance of assigned territory. Driving record must be acceptable to our insurance company, which generally requires less than 6 points within the past 5 years with no major offenses (DUI, reckless/negligent driving, hit & run, etc.)
Provides quality service to ASP customers in all assigned tasks while upholding ASP values at all times
Schedules and dispatches technicians and sub-contractors for jobs sold
Ensures that the pricing for jobs sold for both service/repair and renovations are within the appropriate margins to cover unforeseen expenses associated with the job and to maximize profit
Develops and implements sales strategies that are effective in the existing market to grow market share
Uses routing and scheduling software to efficiently dispatch technicians and sub-contractors on a daily basis
Manages the renovation sales department by identifying renovation opportunities with existing customers or when on a sales call with a new customer
Follows through on renovation projects from start to finish by managing sub-contractors throughout project completion
Follows up with all customers on all jobs quoted and jobs completed, which includes a phone call, email, and, when appropriate, a Thank You note
Performs other duties as assigned
Please call our applicant hotline (1 888 542-6660) and follow the directions.[/toggle]
[toggle title_open=”Experienced Repair Tech” title_closed=”Experienced Repair Tech” hide=”yes” border=”yes” style=”default” excerpt_length=”0″ read_more_text=”Read More” read_less_text=”Read Less” include_excerpt_html=”no”]Major Function:
To provide quality field repair/replacement of all swimming pool equipment products. Perform swimming pool equipment maintenance relating to heaters, filters, pumps, motors, cleaning systems, automatic controls and electrical. Highly specialized position with an emphasis on versatility, accuracy and public contact both by phone and in person.
* Perform a variety of highly skilled equipment repair procedures relating to swimming pool heaters, filters, pumps, motors, cleaning systems, automatic controls and electrical systems
* Maintain ongoing communication with the office to ensure timely repair and maintenance
* Perform accurate van inventories and daily maintenance of vehicle (check oil and fluid levels)
* Complete standard paperwork processes accurately and on time
* Maintain an acceptable personal appearance and strong customer focus
* All other duties that are assigned by the supervisor
Skills / Requirements
* Applicants must have 3+ years of verifiable experience in servicing pool motors, pumps, heaters, electronic controls and salt chlorination systems. Experience must also include hydraulic and electric trouble shooting skills along with experience working on in floor cleaning systems.
* Applicants must supply references verifying industry experience, as well as references for their ability to interact with co-workers, management and most important the customers in a positive manner.
* An acceptable driver’s license report and clean background check. Company van is provided.
* Flexible to work overtime when necessary
** Do not apply if you do not meet the position requirements, or cannot verify experience and provide work references.
Pay is $50,000 to $70,000 based on experience and productivity.
Please call our applicant hotline (1 888 542-6660) and follow the directions.
The individual we are seeking must possess and demonstrate the following critical success behaviors:
100% organized, structured, and disciplined
Strong communication skills, active listening, problem solver
Enthusiastic, outgoing, personable, and friendly
Leader, tireless energy, constantly improving things in their sphere of influence
24/7 ambassador for the business
Sales oriented, always looking for opportunities to engage with new prospects
Phone and organizational experience is a plus as is experience with Excel, computers, iPhones, IPads, and electronics in general. We desire to have a person who will start with us and remain employed with us for a long time. Compensation will be determined based upon the experience and skills of the individual selected for the position.
If interested in applying for these position please call the ASP applicant hotline. 1-888-542-6660. This is the first step in our hiring process. Specific instructions on how to begin will be found by calling 1-888-542-6660. We are an equal opportunity employer.